Monday, December 30, 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL THE ST MAARTEN MELEEROSAS WE'LL BE BACK IN 2014

LOTSA MELEE COMING IN 2014....something about those living in glasses houses not throwing stones. I live in a wide open glass house, that's viewed in and out daily. When the dog leaves a smudge on the curtain, when the cat takes a dump in the corner because its scared, when the sliding door won't open cuz it's stuck. I have an audience, watching me. They so into watching me, they set up a bar, and busted down a wall to create a window into my yard. What they see is an overgrown lawn, and the dog taking a poop where she shouldn't. Occasionally the cats come out on the porch and scratches its ass. I'm usually in the back bedroom working on my blogs and vlogs and learning tutorials. 2014 should bring a kinder, gentler blogger I guess, but I believe that will depend on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment