Thursday, December 26, 2013

WHO'S THIS POLITICIAN? WHEN YOUR OWN MOTHER UNDERMINES YOUR CAMPAIGN

This 'independent' politician has many believers in St Maarten, and he might seriously try a 'ting', however this is St Maarten politics. Apparently someone has been paying his own mother to bad talk him. And everybody is saying the same thing: Why should I vote 4 you, when your OWN mother up and down with your name on the street. Many believe that this lady is malicious, she must be, she's underminding her own son. Many people will not vote 4 this guy because they believe his mother. Others will not vote 4 this guy, even when they don't believe his mother, they just feel like this person is supposed to be coming in clean, andto them it's obvious that there's going to be a lotta baggage.......
Brough along by Mommy Dearest...
Now feel free to threaten to kill the messenger.
Guess what? The message is not a politician, and won't be begging votes anytime soon, so the messenger couldn't give a shit.
You people lining up to run, don't know that your own got licks waiting 4 you.
I don't have to pretend to like anyone friend, family or foe. 
I'm not a good comparison, because it doesn't matter what you say about me in St Maarten :) 99% readers, don't know and don't care, because 99% my readers don't even know my real name, they know me as Nokturna9/Sint Maarten/TwistedButtoneer/Twisted Subversive, felonious Monk, Optimus Crime.... I have SOOOOO many names Online-OVER 1000, eventhough 1% do know who I am, I don't care, cuz like I said, I'm not begging vote :)

No comments:

Post a Comment